Cloe

This afternoon was a GREAT time. I met with Cloe for her Senior session, and it was such a nice change of pace. She’s an incredible dancer, and I had the best time collaborating with what she had in mind and adding my own little twist. We had a ball, and I’m pretty sure we scored the only unmowed field in all of Dallas.

Of course we HAD to drag out the tutu and toe shoes! You didn’t think we’d leave them at home, did you?

I think it was about here that a guy jogged by with his dog. I’m crouched in the dirt, racing the setting sun and trying to manually focus while telling Cloe “DO NOT MOVE” when he stops to chat, and his dog decides to investigate my ear. Nice, huh? He was actually really sweet, and commented that he’s run by this spot “over a hundred times”, but had “never seen anything like THIS”. I think we made his day ;)

Photographers-here’s how sweet the light was…this is SOOC (straight out of the camera), edges burned just slightly. AMAZING LIGHT.

(Oh, and can’t forget our assistant. Cloe’s awesome sister came too. She waved the reflector around and created wind. Let’s not forget to applaud Hallie! *APPLAUSE*…photos of Hallie wielding the reflector will be left UNposted, if she promises to not post the ones she snapped of me crouched in the dirt. Deal? Deal. I’m glad we had this talk.)

8 Comments

1. The Nanny said . . .

Jen, these are absolutely AMAZING. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!!!

Hallie

Posted January 11, 2010 at 11:38 pm | Permalink
  2. Debbie said . . .

LOVE!!!!! Just amazing light. And an absolutely gorgeous subject!!!!! FANTABULOUS!!!

Posted January 11, 2010 at 11:43 pm | Permalink
  3. Matt said . . .

Beautiful girl + beautiful light + beautiful backdrop = beautiful images. Great stuff, Jen! (and great find on the field)

Posted January 12, 2010 at 3:25 am | Permalink
  4. Pammy said . . .

What a gorgeous session Jen! You are right, the light was amazing but such a beautiful subject makes even more stunning. They are all beautiful captures.

Posted January 12, 2010 at 12:34 pm | Permalink
  5. Cathy said . . .

Jen, I just don’t know what to say. These are stunning. Thank you so, so much for this. This was such a great thing for Cloe right now. I can’t WAIT to see the rest.

Wish I could have been there! The girls had SO much fun!

Cathy

Posted January 13, 2010 at 12:13 am | Permalink
  6. Joe Mathia said . . .

Not good making my daughter look this good. Now Max (dog) and I will never get any sleep fending off all of the ne’er-do-wells (and also the do-wells)!

Sigh.

No, seriously, these are amazing. Thank you for the gift of your gift.

Joe

Posted January 13, 2010 at 12:19 am | Permalink
  7. SEO 成果報酬 said . . .

Wow, her eyes are so beautiful and amazing.

All these photos will become beautiful memory.

Posted January 14, 2010 at 1:08 am | Permalink
  8. Dawn Pickens said . . .

Just GORGEOUS!! What a beautiful young lady!!

Posted January 14, 2010 at 6:06 pm | Permalink